So, today is kind of a big day. it's my last day of freedom. I start my new job tomorrow. I am sooooo excited! It feels like I am going back to school again. All new clothes, a new hair-do, the anticipation of my first day.
Anyway, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. I love having my picture taken just as much as David... The last one is just a shot that I took from the couch. I thought the clouds were beautiful.
Click image to enlarge
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ooh, Alison looks like you got a lot cut off, but I do love it! It looks really good and no wonder you were pleased with the cut!
1 comment:
Ooh, Alison looks like you got a lot cut off, but I do love it! It looks really good and no wonder you were pleased with the cut!
Post a Comment