David went out to water the plants out front just a while ago. I was just sittin' here, minding my own business, when he started banging on the kitchen window. Well, it freaked me out, so I jumped up from my computer and ran outside. I asked him what was wrong, and he said while he was watering he saw something jump from one bush to the other.
What was it, you ask?
only the sweeeetest little bunnies ever!
(click on the pics to enlarge)
We named this one Peter.
And this one is Thumper.
AWWWWW!!!
Pete let me get sooo close, and never even flinched. Thumper, on the other hand, was a little antsy. That picture was taken as she was hoppin back to their bushy home.
Aren't they adorable!! I was out on the lawn, on my hands and knees, talking to them. I am sure the people walking by thought I was crazy. :)


2 comments:
I hear "cooked-up" bunnies taste real good! Don't forget the bar-be-que sauce!
AAAAWWWWW, ain't that cute.
Just showing you, I know how to get to this web site. Not necessarily on purpose.
Still don'tk now how to send a link for mine to other people.
Post a Comment