So, I got some interesting news today about a job. Let's just say it looks promising.

It's been really hot here. I was sooo sweaty by the time I got home from work today, even though I had the A/C going full blast. I like hot, believe me I do, but man. This is getting ridiculous.
You would have laughed if you were here just a second ago. The thunder was not so distant, and I jumped up off the chair about a foot. (just like the time Uncle Lou scared me with the walkie talkie!)
And now it's raining really hard!!! I went and sat outside in it for a few. there's a pic...

I am a little bummed, because I am missing the Black Crowes concert tonight. It would have been exactly like Bonnaroo too, with the rain and heat! I wouldn't have been this close though:
I know, I get really excited about my Bonnaroo Pictures. it's not every day you get that close to your favorite band!!
Have a great Friday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment