I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a job interview next Thursday!!! It's with a company called Bankers Life & Casualty. I am nervous, because it is completely different from what I am doing now.
I am also really torn about it, because I am looking forward to summer camp. I get to do all of these crazy things... laser tag, rock climbing, space camp! Either way, I am sure everything will work out, right?
I am sooo excited!!!!!! Tomorrow night, we are going to see Kevin Pollak at Crackers comedy club!!! He's hilarious, and starred in one of my all time favorite movies, Indian Summer . Mom, I'll be sure to laugh it up for your birthday!
*****
We are moving this weekend!!! I am soooo ready. Our apartment is N A S T Y.
I can't believe we have survived surfing through all of the boxes and piles of clothes (all mine, I will admit it). so, if you need to get a hold of us, call our cell phones :)
I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment