Friday, April 29, 2005

It's Official!!

we are homeowners!!! it doesn't really seem like it. it will in a few days, once we get things moved into the house :)

I think we signed our names about a thousand times today :P yuck. I almost misspelled it a few times, hehehe. I am so used to signing ker after the ba. ha.

I am in the process of looking for a new job. I feel that my time at the YMCA is done. I don't have any tolerance for them anymore. As most of you know, I have been through a lot in the last year. But, the things that have happened in the last week have pushed me over the edge.

anyway, once we get the painting done, there will be pics posted, so until then---

gotta get back to my Brigadiero ... AAHhhh

aloha and mahalo




No comments: