I thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch with everyone! I know I have been really bad about updating everyone like I used to, but this should be easy!
Nothing much has been going on here in the great (yeah, right) state of Indiana... the weather here stinks. I don't like it at all. I am ready for Spring...
My job is o.k. Things have been really crazy this year, and I don't know how much longer I will be working for the YMCA. Probably through the summer, and then I'll be looking for a new job, perhaps even going to grad school. (who knows!)
Please Check back often, I will try to update weekly!
We love and miss all of you,
Ali & Dave
1 comment:
HI!!!
Great pics! Glad to hear things are going well in Indiana. Looking forward to more blog from your new blogger.
Take care!
Love you guys!
From the great state of NC
Aunt Stace
Post a Comment